Your Relationship is Very Important to Us!
We have developed this site to enhance our ability to communicate and share with you helpful information on building your business, on health, fitness and nutrition, and on life and leadership. We want this site to be the best tool for you to quickly find and access all the best resources that will empower you to build your Juice Plus+ business and “make a life, not just a living!”
As you navigate the site, we hope you’ll find it will provide you with the most up to date information on events, training, leadership info, and other fun and important stuff. We are trying to make it easy for people to find what they’re looking for, but also find it where they want it; whether that’s here on the site, over on our Facebook page, through our Twitter account, or as a subscriber to our regular email updates. BEST OF ALL…you select the frequency of email updates! You can choose one per day, three per week (MWF), or one weekly digest of all the past week’s posts.
How to benefit the most from the site:
- Subscribe to our email list that puts out all the info direct to your inbox (you can modify your subscription at any time)
- If you’re into getting your news online and use an RSS reader to subscribe to the info you want to receive, you can subscribe to our RSS feed.
- You can also follow our facebook page-JuicePlusToday or Curt’s facebook
- Tweets will abound as well (@JuicePlusToday for nutrition stuff and @CurtBeavers to follow Curt)
- Search – you can find anything on our site just by using the search feature…its probably the best way to quickly find what you’re looking for.
Founder and Global Entrepreneur
Curt graduated from Emory University and Georgia Tech and lives in the metro Atlanta area. He is a National Marketing Director for The Juice Plus+ Company, an author, and international entrepreneur. His businesses operate in all 50 states and 25+ countries. He’s married to Lori and has three kids, one daughter-in-law, and three dogs. Curt blogs on leadership and other things at CurtBeavers.com You can also connect with him here:
From Kerrville, TX, Beth is a wife to Chad and a mom to a very active son & daughter. She is a coffee enthusiast and blogger at My Sacred Hideaway and Nutrition Savvy Moms. Outside of Beth’s work on our team, she has a slight obsession with sports, enjoys a good book and dreams of being published someday.
Kevin is a nerd. Or maybe a geek. Actually, he’s a little of both. He graduated from Belmont University in Nashville, TN with a music business degree and worked in audio production for years. As the AV industry merged with the IT industry, Kevin shifted his focus to stay relevant. He is married to Stephanie and has three awesome boys. Kevin attends Grace Fellowship in Snellville, GA with Curt, where they first met.