RECENT ARTICLES AND POSTS
It’s time for a change. June 24, 2017, will mark six years since JPToday.com has been online. It started as TheBeavers.net and was meant to serve our growing team in helping to build a business with Juice PLUS+ that would enable people to make a life, not just a living.
We’ve compiled quite a comprehensive archive of helpful information and we’ve heard from many of you how this site has been a valuable resource for you and your team. We’re glad that we’ve been able to provide value to you and your team and we hope we can continue to do so but in a different format.
Beginning today, we will not be posting new information to this website. We will focus, instead, on sharing information on the JPToday.com Facebook page. Facebook has become the best tool for engaging and interacting with a large audience. We want you to connect with us there to get the latest information we will be sharing. We will keep this site available through August 1, 2017. After that, the site will be unpublished.
There are some great resources we would like to encourage you to use as a replacement for much of what you were getting from us here.
- Official Juice PLUS+ Corporate Events Listing – You must be logged into your Virtual Office for this link to work.
- JPToday.com Events List on Facebook
Healthy Living Articles
- Healthy Living Soundboard – This has become a go-to resource for relevant articles that are ready to share with your social networks. We highly recommend you sign-up if you have not already.
- Google Alerts – This is one of the tools we’ve used to find relevant articles that we’ve shared here on the site.
- How to Use Google Alerts Effectively to Find Content – Video Tutorial
- How to Use Google Alerts for Marketing – Quick Guide – Video Tutorial
- How to Use Google Alerts – wikiHow Article